Multi-party litigation : the strategic context / Wayne V. McIntosh and Cynthia L. Cates.
- ISBN: 9780774815963 (bound)
- ISBN: 0774815965 (bound)
- ISBN: 9780774815970 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 280 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Vancouver : UBC Press, c2009.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Theoretical, historical, and legal underpinnings -- Mass torts and class action : an overview of the contemporary American landscape -- The politics of tobacco litigation -- The politics of food litigation -- International developments in the politics of litigation -- Conclusions.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Actions and defenses.
Actions and defenses > Political aspects.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Legislative Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.