Parliamentary immunity in Canada / J.P. Joseph Maingot.
"This is a text on the law concerning the immunity (sometimes known as privilege) of members of parliament (federal and provincial) and the Senate with respect to their political activities and comments in the House of Commons. covers everything from privilege of freedom of speech, to publication of parliamentary papers, proceedings and procedure in the House of Commons, to privilege from freedom of arrest, the jurisdiction of the courts over the Senate and House of Commons."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780433491606 (hardback)
- Physical Description: xxv, 364 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Toronto : LexisNexis Canada Inc., 2016.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Canada. Parliament > Privileges and immunities.
Legislative bodies > Privileges and immunities > Canada.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Legislative Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.