The new lawyer : how clients are transforming the practice of law / Julie Macfarlane.
- ISBN: 9780774837071 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780774835831 (softcover)
- Physical Description: xvi, 301 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Second edition.
- Publisher: Vancouver, BC : UBC Press, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 241-295) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Changes in the legal profession and the emergence of the new lawyer -- The making of a lawyer : ow professional identity develops -- What lawyers believe : three key proessional beliefs -- Legal negotiations -- The new advocacy -- The lawyer/client relationship -- The shadow of the law -- Ethical challenges for the new lawyer -- Where the action is : sites of change.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Legislative Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.